Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
5 – 10 years of relevant experience in management, operations, and leadership.
A minimum level B2 in French & English (German is a plus)
Experience in production of Machinery
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical leader who will have an ability to create and maintain an
efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable
multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will
have previous experience in related fields.
• Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Supervise all the aspects of our operational structure : Projet Management, Purchasing,
stocks, Production, After Sales
• Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
• Manage budget to align with goals of business
• Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
• Coordinate cross-funtional initiatives and projects
• Recruit, train and supervise staff
• Find ways to increase quality of customer service
• Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
• 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Solid understanding of financial management.
• Experience in production of machinery is a plus
• Experience with laser technology a double plus
• A minimum level B2 in French, English and German would be desirable mastering one of the three languages.
• Swiss or EU