Strong networker and interpersonal skills, with minimum 5 years of experience in the private markets in the business development/sales sector
German as first language. Fluent in English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
Experience/knowledge of the DACH market
As an Investor Relations Manager, you will become part of the Investor Relations team at our offices in Zurich and Lausanne.
Your tasks :
- Growing opportunities and originate new business among new and existing institutional clients.
- Extensive filtering and classification of our database in order to target suitable investors for our various existing and new products.
- Deepening investor relations at all levels, including a full understanding of the decision-making process.
- Covering all aspects of the sales process to ensure successful onboarding and closing.
- Covering the entire private market business development spectrum consisting of real estate, private debt, private equity and private infrastructure.
- Holding constant contact with the investment team and staying up to date on product content.
- Offering guidance, acting as a sparring partner of clients and prospects, and presenting solutions as needed.
- Actively participating in the further development of marketing material.
- Being responsible for the successful completion of RFPs, RFIs, and other sales requests.
- Further leveraging own professional network and undertake necessary measures to expand industry connections, including attendance of relevant conferences and professional events.
- Strong networker and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial approach and driven to perform.
- High level of self-motivation and a strong sense of accountability while staying humble.
- Persuasive, flexible, and able to engage with clients on a variety of levels and topics.
- Ability to work independently yet also be a strong team player.
- Excellent academic and professional track record.
- Proficient in German and English (oral and writing). French knowledge is an advantage.
- You will become part of a young, international team
- Your area of responsibility includes regular travel activities and customer contacts
- We believe in flat hierarchies and performance-based promotion opportunities
- State-of-the-art working environment in our multilingual and dynamic offices
- We offer an attractive and performance-based remuneration model
- Start work immediately or by arrangement