Designing and implementing the Career Centre services and actions across the BBA and the Masters programmes to ensure the placement of 7500+ students in mandatory internships and first jobs.
Managing a team of 3 Career Centre managers and approx. 15 career coordinators and counsellors with the aim of ensuring an excellent career service in terms of counselling, training, placement, and student and employer satisfaction.
Developing the right actions and services linked with new career aspirations of students as well as new types of jobs. Career counselling based on background. Managing career surveys across programmes. Managing a pool of external consultants.
Managing and controlling the assigned budget and preparing annual budgetary needs.
Managing external providers of services (contracts, budgets, implementation, and feedback).
Managing transversal projects related to the Career Centre (including services, platforms, and new developments), reporting (monthly reports, ad hoc reports), and input and preparation of rankings and accreditations.
Representing the Career Centre during recruitment events and managing, together with the team, all the necessary actions related to recruitment (communication of opportunities and event, attendance, CV Books, etc.).
Collaborating with the Employer Engagement team and managing certain accounts when needed.
MAIN OBJECTIVES :
Placement of students in internships and jobs
Placement abroad and placement of international students
Student and employer satisfaction
Counselling and training actions
• 7 years working in the Career Centre of a leading university or business school, or in the HR / Campus Management / Recruitment team in a multinational firm.
• Experience managing teams.
• Experience working in multicultural environments.
• Masters-level degree.
• Fluency in English and a good level of French.
• Good knowledge of the Office pack and familiar with CRM platforms.
• Excellent knowledge of the employment market for students and young graduates.
• Strong client orientation and empathy. A desire to help others achieve their objectives.
• Results orientation and attention to detail.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Capacity to work in several projects simultaneously.