1-2 years of experience as a software engineer
Based in Europe (EU/EFTA state)
Solid English language skills is required (B2)
Are you ready to shape the customer experience?
At Xovis, we develop the leading platform for managing people flow. Our multidisciplinary engineering teams embrace cutting-edge AI, Cloud and IoT technology to build high-precision sensors that integrate with our growing SaaS portfolio. Our tech covers many use cases – from predictive analytics to enabling sales partner.
Whether choosing the best lane at the airport security checkpoint or knowing when it is okay to go into a store that has protective measures against COVID-19, you have almost certainly experienced the benefits of our people flow solutions. Perhaps without even knowing we exist – until now, of course.
Currently counting 130 passionate Xovisionaries that are mostly based in Zollikofen near Bern, we have just opened our new Zurich office, with you – and all our product development teams – in mind. We are set in BizDevOps mode and are supported by an environment of agile and new-work principles.
We are seeking an ambitious and purpose-driven Frontend Software Engineer to join the journey to expand new as well as existing IoT sensor solutions with new features. If you are excited about our vision of rethinking people flow and can contribute experience with building and running at scale, then Xovis is the place for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Conceptual design of frontend applications
- Development of frontend applications and consideration of synergies between our products
- Ensuring quality by means of test automation and corresponding reviews
- Help with the further development of the build processes (CI/CD, monitoring, etc.)
- Technical support of internal/external teams for realizations of frontend solutions
- Continuous monitoring of frontend technology development as well as possible deployment
- Degree in computer science/IT or comparable education/continuing education
- At least five years of experience as a software engineer, in which you have gained broad practical experience in the implementation of frontend software solutions
- Solid practical experience with TypeScript/ Angular 2+
- Experience with Angular Material and CSS/Sass are a plus
- Motivation to follow and review frontend technology development in the marketplace
- Strong team player that is willing to push not only yourself but also your teammates to the next level
- Solid English language skills is required (B2)